Day 22!!!
I don't even know what to do with myself! I am almost done with this phase! And now I am in the habit of drinking my Spark first thing in the morning and taking my supplements. So I will strive to continue to do that. Eating healthy isn't so hard and it tastes pretty good. I was telling my sister (Fitness Instructor Rock Star) that I don't even crave the crap I was eating before. I crave the veggies. Zucchini and mushrooms and cabbage and green beans, and asparagus!!! Oh and broccoli and cauliflower!!! And I don't really care to eat chips...which used to be my "go to" snack! Now I want stuff like hummus (within reason) and most any kind of raw veggie I can chomp on! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!? I am not a rabbit! I am getting healthy though! So I will not complain!
I am almost 20lbs lighter. I am a notch tighter on my belt. I can't wear my pants without a belt for fear that they will fall off of my butt! I wore a shirt to work last week that I have been self-conscious about wearing because of how tight it has been and it was loose on me! I feel good! Part of that is the healthy diet, part is the Advocare supplements and part is because I have been to my new primary care physician, who has prescribed appropriate medication for my MS, my chronic pain and chronic fatigue. I have less incidents with my IBS and my colon doesn't seem to bother me as much as it was.
So is it the Advocare? It is a big part! I have only felt this good once, that I can remember. That was the first time a wore a CPAP all night and actually felt rested for the first time ever. I can actually FEEL my sluggishness on the weekends before I take my MNS. That isn't about diet. I sleep later, so I take the supplements later. So, I attribute much of what I am experiencing to that.
I am also in a pretty good place mentally. I am counting down the days at the current job. Then I plan to take a bit of a vacay to rejuvenate! And eat CRAWFISH!!! In the meantime, I am doing my yoga...even though I still suck at it and therefore HATE it! I am going to try to incorporate some light cardio and possibly some weight training. I will take this slowly, since I just recently started taking my medication for fatigue and pain. I am looking forward to it though, and I haven't felt like that about working out since I played ball!
In the mean time....
Yep! Still havin to pee!
No comments:
Post a Comment