24DC day 2 was a lot like day 1. Many trips to the bathroom to pee. Today my urine is almost clear. Today I ate an apple cinnamon breakfast bar, 2 mango wedges, some pineapple cubes, a small grilled chicken salad, and 2 eggs and 2 pieces of turkey bacon...which I think tastes like rubber! I drank 2 Spark drinks, a fiber drink and 126 oz of water. Finally...I took my probiotics, my catalyst, omegas, and cleanse pills.
All of that sounds kinda boring. And I guess it kinda is. But it takes a lot of effort for a fat girl to give up all of the tasty food options for water, rabbit food, and some pills. Give a girl some credit!
So why am I doing this? I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of being tired. I weighed 291 lbs yesterday morning...Day 1. I have Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Sleep Apnea, IBS, Diverticulitis, chronic pain and chronic fatigue. In a nutshell...I am dying. I'm too young to die. I haven't seen the things I want to see. I have never been truly loved. I have things to do!
So welcome to my journey. I will only promise that I will be candid. That means I am allowing myself to be vulnerable and maybe at times, ugly. Hopefully, in the end, I won't feel ugly. I don't know if my story is interesting. I don't even know if anyone will read what I have to say. But I'm not writing for anyone else. I do it for myself. And you are welcome to watch from the cheap seats.
I gotta pee!
I am very proud of you. It takes a stong woman to keep fighting. And for the record I think you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met!
ReplyDeleteGet it girl!
ReplyDeletei love your story. and you. and you are beautiful. and we are on your side. all of us. hang in there, tammy =)
ReplyDeleteOur friend Bobby just might be another inspiration for you. You can follow him on FB at Fat Guy Drinks Juice. He is amazing! Here is a link about him also.
ReplyDeletehttp://juicingradio.com/bobby-brennan-juicing/
YOU GOT THIS GIRL! :)
You can do this ! Thanks for sharing your journey! I too have joined you on the diabetic band wagon! I fight that ugly sugar addiction devil on my shoulder everyday! You are an encouragement to me! Love you !
ReplyDeleteThese are definitely seats I can afford! I am right there with ya Shandog. The key is and always will be just don't quit. You have a bad day, mess up your diet, restart the next day. You will overcome because you are a CHAMPION and I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteU rock! I miss u! And you've got this girlie!!!
ReplyDeleteDiane Mobley Anderson
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete