Friday, March 4, 2016

Day 5

My day started very early today. Normally, this would be a HUGE problem because in addition to NOT being a morning person, I struggle to get restful sleep and therefore drag ass until around noon. I don't understand the ins and outs of why my body is the way it is. I struggle with chronic fatigue but can't stay asleep...unless I am medicated...which I hate. This morning...I drug my booty out of bed and made my Spark. I drank it while I got ready for my job interview.

Job interview? Yep. The State of Oklahoma is hiring...And they wanted to interview me for a position with DHS doing abuse and neglect investigations. YIKES! And I was SERIOUSLY nervous...which is not normal. I am usually pretty confident going into an interview.

So, I started my morning with a Spark. While I miss my coffee...It tastes so good!...it does nothing for me like my Spark does. I felt awake...I wasn't draggin my tail thru the house while I was ironing and getting dressed.  The interesting thing about the Spark on Day 5...? It seems to be working even better than ever. Is that possible? I got "sparked" MANY years ago. Probably 15! Cuz I think that is how long Tammy Spake has been pushing this "drug" on me. But today was different. I feel good today. The chronic pain I have struggled with for so long, has not gone away...But I notice it isn't as bad.

I think that Spark, and probiotics and omegas, and the catalyst are all playing a role. But also, I drink a gallon of water a day...AND for the 1st time in a long time...maybe ever...I have ingested ZERO processed food...which is a struggle considering my favorite food is sandwiches!

I know it is only day 5...But I feel better. And that's what matters. And my little sister hero, the fitness instructor, miss "I work out with my friends for fun" said that I am inspiring her. Well...if that ain't motivation I don't know what is!

By the way...they offered me the job...on the spot...with a significant pay increase. Hmmmm?

I gotta pee!

4 comments:

  1. Oh hot damn!!! Both on the feeling good and the job!!! Seriously girlie, I know you will be great at that job!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hot damn!!! Both on the feeling good and the job!!! Seriously girlie, I know you will be great at that job!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited for you. Love sharing in this journey called life with u!

    ReplyDelete